We provide services for developing, acquiring, processing, & management of multi-client and proprietary surveys in all areas of the United States.
There is often a disconnect between the Oil and Gas Exploration Companies (O&GEC) and the
seismic contract companies that causes client frustration, lost time and money. We provide a
bridge between the two with constant communication between Geophysical Land Services the
O&GEC and the different seismic contractors to ensure your project runs efficiently and with the
O&GEC interest before others.
• Constant communication between the client and field activities.
• Provide Control of the project for the O&GEC.
• Working within the boundaries of confidentiality agreements
• We run our business in accordance with all government regulations, industry standards
and the access rules that we agree with landholders
• We seek to minimize the effects of our operations on landholders
• We make a positive contribution to the protection of the environment
Our Management services include:
• Bid management, evaluation, and selection
• Quality control
• 3D Design
• Turnkey & Day Rate Permitting and Contract Negotiation for Geophysical Projects
• Regulatory Permitting
• Cursory or Patent-To-Present Title Research for Geographical Surveys
• Seismic Options and Right of Way Acquisition / Easement Negotiations
• GIS Mapping
• Data Management
• Check Writing & 1099 Services
• Client Representation (Bird Dog)
• Chain of Title checking and reports on surface, mineral & royalty ownership
• Oil and Gas production history and reports
• Oil and Gas Lease negotiations
• Mineral and Royalty sales and purchase
• Surface Damage Settlements
• Well Permitting and Surface Inspection
• Site Acquisition